Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
See? Ok, it was Spirit Week at school, and I think it's important for teachers to show their school spirit and participate in this stuff. I decided my sock monkey should accompany me because, well, he's awesome.
2. I like teenagers (not in a creepy pedophile-ish way, ya freaks). I enjoy teaching my students, talking to them and getting to know them. Sure, some can be idiots, but so can a lot of adults. I think they deserve a lot more credit than they get.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Ok then! I think I can officially say that I have
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Answers to questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? bag
2. Your hair? lonnnng
3. Your mother? best
4. Your father? missed
5. Your favorite food? pizza
6. Your dream last night? crazy
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Coke (caffine free)
8. Your dream/goal? security
9. What room are you in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? reading
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Houseowner!
13. Where were you last night? Mom-in-Law's
14. Something that you aren’t? organized
15. Muffins? choco chip
16. Wish list item? treadmill
17. Where did you grow up? haven't
18. Last thing you did? showered
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Your TV? flatscreen!
21. Your pets? insano-cat
22. Friends? amazing!
23. Your life? content
24. Your mood? relaxed
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? POS
27. Something you’re not wearing? underwear :P
28. Your favorite store? Ricki's
29. Your favorite color? hmm....deep red
30. When was the last time you laughed? minute ago
31. Last time you cried? last week
32. Your best friend? well loved
33. One place that I go to over and over? crazy town?
34. One person who emails me regularly? Troy
35. Favorite place to eat? Boston Pizza
I would like to pass this award on to:
And to cut the estrogen:
Carlos! (yeah, pretty sure he won't do the question thingy!)
I also wanted to share with you some pics from the past that are less scary. These ones come from circa 1997, a few years before the husband came into the picture. I had gone up to 200 lbs at university, and lost about 30 at this time.
Sunday we headed off to visit Ash's old family friend and his family. Very nice people. Then she left for Washington, and I started Turkey Dinner #1. Mmmm.