Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need some help!




As some of you may remember, I mentioned I will be entering a run to raise money for cancer research in July. It is called the Underwear Affair and it is put on by the B.C. Cancer Foundation. You can click here for more information. Maybe there is an Affair going on in YOUR city!

That being said, I need your help! I must raise a minimum of $300 to enter the race. I am very happy to do this for such a worthy cause and because, sadly, most of us have been touched by cancer in some way. I lost my dad to cancer four years ago. Any donation, from $5 dollars to whatever would be very, very appreciated. I am so grateful my generous friends who have already donated $150! I would love to obliterate that $300 minimum! Also, it's a really fun run because we wear underwear to show our support because the focus is on cancers below the waist. My team is called the "Going Commandos" and we have a military theme. Fun!

If you would like to donate, it's super easy...just click here!

I am seriously thinking of trying the 10k run rather than just doing 5k, too!

Open those wallets people, and I will wear some underwear for my run! Oh yes, there will be pictures!

No comments: