Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lemon what now??

Ok, so I've done my workings out- shredded my ass once again. It's been a few days since I did it, and I did FIVE lame-ass girly push ups before the shaky-shakes hit me. Niiice. I've also discovered that my work-out shorts are big enough to fall down whilst doing jumping jacks and the like. Entirely too much butt crack in that workout, I'd say! 

Today my lovely friend Lara tempted me with these ammmazingly delicious lemon bars, and yes, I had one and A HALF at least. Not the worst thing, since I had soup and sammich for dinner tonight, but damn that girl can bake! She's all depressed now though because she was getting into her bootcamp DVD and then had to stop 'cause a scrape she had got all infected and she had to stay off it. Bummer! The DVD is in the Biggest Loser family, like the 30 day Shred. Like the Shred, it has three levels of difficulty. The cool thing about it though is that you can customize your workout by choosing your warmup, level and cool down. Once you get adjusted to level one, you can ADD level 2 to your routine. So your workout can be an hour long, or just 20 or 30 minutes. Neat! Ok, I'm easily impressed. :P I think I may buy this one too. 

Stupid scale is still spewing back that same, tired number. I know it will change eventually, but eventually seems very, very far away sometimes. I should just go look for those size 10 jeans...if I can fit 'em I will know things are changing! 

Don't worry, not giving up at all. Uh uh. No way. 

Later y'all.


2 comments:

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

Now I want to find the bootcamp too! Damn.

Chin up, scales are stupid, we've had this chat before lol

Madame DeFarge said...

I stopped at the lemon cakes. Cakes. Cakes. That's all I really want. Glad the workout is going well