Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 57: Resting in pieces

Yes, a day of rest. I thought I was due for one. I didn't go back and look, but I am pretty sure I've worked out more than 10 days in a row here. My arms have been sore lately, so I'll give 'em a rest and let those muscles repair and get stronger. :) Plus, I had to go back to work right after dinner, and when I got back, I was totally bagged. I need to mark a bunch of English essays too before the morning. Blahh. Ever since I busted two of them for plagiarism, my heart hasn't been it it. :( 

I tried to ward off hunger by having strawberries with my cereal today and bringing a banana along with my bell peppers for a double snack. I had the banana around 10, lunch at 12 and the peppers at 1:30 or so. It worked! I got home and had a few almonds because I knew we were having an early dinner so I could get back to the school. We made chicken fajitas with red, yellow and green pepper and onion. I went VERY easy on the shredded cheese and then added some nice salsa. Very good! I remember I had three last time, and I thought that was pushing it, so I had two. I wasn't hungry until....right now, actually! I think I need to drink some more water. 

Tomorrow I have to work out after work. I WILL do it...because I don't want to miss two days in a row. Nope. 

Stats for the day:

Weight: 202

Exercise: 0 (still kills me a bit)


No comments: