Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 46: PIZZZAAAAAAAA!!!

(Please picture me shaking my fist with impotent rage)

I caved. 

I ate a piece of pizza at lunch today.

It was delicious. 

It was small with only one teeny piece of pepperoni.

I feel bad though. A little. 

Other than that, it was a good day. I am breathing ever more clearly, thank the gods of Cold F/X or whatever it may be. Today at work was KARAZY. We had our end of year pep rally that went wayyyy overtime. Lots of fun and screaming though. Problem was that I didn't have time to eat my grapes, and lunch was only minutes long. I ate some before dinner though. Dinner was so good too! If I do say so myself. I used some tips from my lovely friend, and amazing chef, Lara. I used extra-lean ground beef and added some stale bread soaked in milk, egg, mustard, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, finely diced onion, pepper, and crushed garlic. Mmmm so good! 
Very moist and tender burger. 

I definitely wanted to work out after the whole "pizza" incident (don't worry, I'm really not obsessing over it...I just don't like it when I "give in" to temptation, ya know?). It really helps that I can breathe almost normally, but it doesn't help that my condo is still freakin' hot. More sweat! Lovely.

Stats for the day:

Weight: 204 :)

Exercise: 35 min. moderate-high intensity






3 comments:

Madame DeFarge said...

I'm impressed by your weight loss. I've tended to give up trying to lose weight, but still get niggled by the thought that I should do so. Those burgers sounded great!

Anonymous said...

I had pizza yesterday, too. I only wish it was good!! It's terrible when you splurge on stuff that wasn't WORTH it! lol... glad you're moving on and not sweating (your imaginary balls over) it.

Tammy said...

Mme: Thank you so much for stopping by my wee blog! I love reading yours. :)

Coley: I feel twinges of guilt on occasion...but it's nbd. My imaginary balls (ahhhh too funny!!) are sweat free, for the most part!