So this is what it feels like to be resurrected from the dusty floor in the land of the lost forgotten and neglected blogs. *cough*
I will not be going into any of the gory details of what brought me here, but here are the highlights of what is new with me.
1. I am separated from my husband
2. I am in a new relationship.
3. I am currently living with my mom until my house sells and I can stop paying for half the mortgage
4. I have gained twenty lbs in the last five months.
How do I feel about all this?
1. Horrible for hurting him, but relieved to be out of a relationship that made me unhappy.
2. Very, very happy...he is a sweet, loving man.
4. Completely disgusted with myself.
I started to gain weight soon after all the relationship shit hit the fan. I was mega stressed, super emotional and had no routine whatsoever. I exercised not at all and started eating whatever I wanted. Then my cat got sick and I just had to put her down.
I feel so gross...my clothes fit somewhat, but more and more are to tight. I am about a size 12 now from a 8/10 before. I feel self-conscious and just icky.
I have my exercise bike now, so that's a start. It helped me lose my first forty lbs oh-so long ago.
So I guess what I am saying is my life is very different now, and I am slowly getting my shit back on track.
I hope that those of you who once read my blog, and I once followed are all doing well. I missed you.
Until I blog again...
Tammy Version 2.0