Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And the pounds came back the very next day...

Frick n' frack. I am up two pounds. Delayed reaction from the extra food I've been shoveling in my mouth. I just figured out a plan to get rid of all the chocolate that has entered my house over Christmas...NO MORE! I haven't binged on it or anything, but a few pieces here and there do add up. Just having it around, I can feel myself gravitating towards it. And I have realized something interesting. If it is crap chocolate, I want to eat more of it, but if it's high-quality dark chocolate, one is usually enough. Makes sense I guess.

I am really happy with how much I've worked out these past weeks. I missed the 23rd and the 28th, that's it! I will work out tomorrow, and- barring any hangovers- the first as well. New Year's is my last day of potential excess. I am boozing it up...using diet soda, but still. At the party I am going to there's no dinner, but a bunch of appies instead. Eeep. It's so hard to keep track of how much I've eaten with appies!

Despite the two extra lbs on the scale, I am feeling pret-ty fine these days. I have noticed a general slimming down in the abdominal area from the lovely Shred. And dare I say...a small bit of definition at the top of my abs?!!? Yeep! There's still wayyy too much blubber there to see real abs, but it's getting better! I bought some clothes today with x-mas gift cards, and looking in the three-way I was like...is that really me??! I look...kinda thin! I've gone from a plus-size 16 top at this store to a regular 11. This is...four sizes! Neat. :) I was a plus- 14 bottom and now I can get into some 9s at this store. I will always be a larger size on top, thanks to "the girls."

I still want to lose some more though. Work on some of those "puffier" areas...lol.

I have to say a big THANK YOU to my lovely commenters. I have been a bit neglectful responding, as I usually like to do. Please don't stop even though I'm bein' bad! :) Your words of encouragement and praise mean so much to me and always put a smile on my face.

I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year! XXOO

4 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

It will be much easier to knock those pounds off next week (hopefully taking those remaining 3 with them!).

Apples at a party? Odd. Still, have a good time and Happy New Year.

~ugly girl with a beautiful heart~ said...

You're not alone in your damn it-ing. Thus far I'm looking up on the scales as well. It's far too easy to snack and eat and blah blah. I'm having a harder time than usual though since I'm not working.

I'll try and give ya a call today, if I don't talk to you have a wonderful new year!

Fat Daddy said...

Yeah...whenever I try to snack in moderation, I find that I build up the calories anyways. It is tough to lose with chocolate for sure.

But you know it could just be a bit of fluctuation too. Have fun tonight, and turn on the jets in 2010.

Lucas said...

Well you ARE inspiring, my dear! I've been a lazy sack of shit as of late but am hoping that my January looks a bit like your December. Starting Monday, we're shredding every day! Whoo boy! :) Congrats and way to go on the smaller sizes. You are a rock star.