Monday, February 3, 2014

Quickie

Hey, get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about a quickie update. Don't know what YOU were thinking.

I am back to work and all is (mostly) well after the flu from hell. Yayyyyy. I also am up 2 lbs from last week due to an over-indulgent birthday dinner for my sister. I hit 214.6 that morning and the next day it was 216.6. Curse you roasted Greek potatoes in all your lemony goodness. It's still the same this morning. I had way more carbs than usual, so I'm thinking that's it. Back to plan, back to reality.

Now that I'm not coughing up my lungs, I think it's time to get back on the sweat train and start exercising regularly. Mmmm. Sweat train. Sounds like the least desirable mode of transportation ever.






2 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

You got me; I was think of a quick nap...

Tammy said...

Dirty!