Monday, January 20, 2014

Woah, what the hell happened?

So this is what it feels like to be resurrected. *cough* A bit dusty, a bit rusty, but here I am.

What the hell happened?

I don't have any inclination to regurgitate everything that led me to this place, but here is my new reality.

I am separated from my husband.
I no longer live in my new house.
I am in a new relationship.
I have gained about twenty lbs in the last five months.

You may now pick your jaw up off the floor.


Though I feel horrible for hurting my ex, who is a good person, he is not MY person. The only regret I have is hurting him.

I feel totally shitty for gaining weight. I just plain stopped exercising when the relationship shit hit the fan. My routine was decimated...and I have not managed to get it back on track.


I am about one size up...so some clothes still fit and others are sadly tight. It sucks a lot.

I am getting my shit together slowly here. I have a great new guy in my life...he is amazing and sweet. I have my exercise bike now, which is what helped me lose my first fourty lbs

No comments: