My sister and I tried to re-create the picture on the right, taken at my stagette party. When I saw this picture, I almost fainted. Did I really look like that? Wow. I felt this one had to go on my blog sidebar as a reminder of where I once was, and where I never want to be again. I think there's a pretty noticeable difference! Check out how my stomach no longer hits my upper thighs. Also, you can see my entire face, even with the hair there. Don't even get me started on the fat rolls. Oyyy. So glad to see they are gone!
My measurements have changed a LOT.
Upper Thigh 32----23.5
In other news, I won an award! Yayyy for me! :) The smoking hot Jessica at Jessica's Jaunt bestowed upon me the Beautiful Blogger award. Thank you Jessica! As with most of these, there's a catch beyond glowing in the bask of the glorious award winning.
The rules: pass the award on to 7 bloggers and write 7 things about myself that you did not know!
First, 7 things you do not know about me. This is kinda hard, because I've
overshared so much with you all! So forgive if I repeat. :)
1. I was in an episode of 21 Jump Street when I was in high school (after Johnny Depp left...booo) .
2. My cat tried to swallow a needle once and it cost $1000 to get it out. Technically not about me, but it tells ya I'm a sucker for kitty cats! But now that bitch owes me.
3. I've always kind of resented being tall. Makes it a pain in the ass to find pants long enough (let alone PLUS-SIZED pants long enough), and I was taller than, like EVERYONE in elementary school. It's not so bad now, but man, it messed with my head!
4. I. Hate. Spiders.
5. Horror movies with ghosts, ghoulies and buckets of blood make me very happy.
6. I'm a horribly picky eater. It's kind of embarassing. I blame my parents.
7. Even though I have spent a year living a healthy lifestyle, I am so very afraid that I will slip back into old habits and gain the weight back.
So there ya go! Sadly, that's all I have in me. I will pass this award onto anyone who follows me and wishes to claim it! I know, lame. But if there was an 8, it would be:
8. I am very, very lazy.
So it looks like I am done with trainer-girl for the year. I will take her out for lunch on Thursday, but there are no classes after the 16th. No more teenagers?! Nooooo! I will miss them, but I am glad to have a break from 'em. I get kind of short-tempered and grumpy this time of year. I wish I could say I get a long break from them, but it's off to teach summer school July 5th! Whoo! But, before that I get to go to Whistler and stay here to relax a bit with hubby.
That's all I gots for you today! Take it easy my fine friends.